There are simple things to say about me, but I like discussions and real encounters. Therefore, I invite you to open a real door to discover my world and I am leaving here just a few recommendations about my photographic journey.
The event was show casing an itinerary of 7 years photography journey in the peaceful and philosophical Seneca Anticafe.
In 2018, this photography selection was exhibited in my home town, as part of a cultural event.
- Co – author “Dicţionar ilustrat de termeni fotografici” | Illustrated Photographic Terms Dictionary, a Foto4All and F64 partnership, 2014
- Editor and colaborator at Foto4All photography magazine, 2012-2014
- Photographer and concert reviewer at the online artistic project Hypestreet, 2011-2012
- Photographer and member at “Bucureştiul meu drag” | “My Dear Bucharest” Photographers Association, 2008-2011
- Ana Neacsa Atelier and Boutique – textile artistic painting and product design business – 2013 to now
- “Oameni frumoşi” | “Beautiful people” – interviews with amazing people I had the chance to meet – 2012 to now
- RCub – stool chair exhibited at Made in RO, Simbio, Cărtureşti Verona and Cărtureşti Carusel – 2013
Others references: http://zambet-din-franturi-de-glas.blogspot.com/